Thursday, June 25, 2009

Celine In Concert

For those of you that do not know my sad, sad Celine story, I will share it with you. Back in November 2007 I found out that Celine was coming to Energy Solutions in November 2008. I quickly got on line, joined the Celine Gold Member Fan Club to get the best available floor seats. I couldn't find any here in Utah, but I did find some in Colorado. I had never been there and me and my sister thought that it would be a fun little experience. I purchased our tickets and couldn't wait for next year to come! As November started to approach, my sister and I booked our flights and hotel reservations in Colorado. Novmeber came and the Sunday before we were supposed to leave (the concert was on a Wednesday) I got a call saying that Celine's concert had been cancelled in Colorado! I was devastated! As if that wasn't enough, my sister and I had lost the money we had spent on our flights! Celine did end up rescheduling her tour dates however, including her concert here in Utah. At this point though I was a little bitter towards Celine, and I was newly engaged and was trying to be better about spending my money on wants vs. needs. (I'm still trying to differentiate between the two!) Then the day before Valentine's Day, Scott told me he had a present to give to me, even though we had promised not to get each other anything. (We are not good at that rule at all! We always end up getting each other something!) We went out to the car and he gave me a pair of darling white sunglasses and inside the box were tickets to Celine! I was so excited! I'm not sure if I cried or if I just felt like crying, either way I was elated! In Febuary we attended the best concert ever! She is AMAZING live and just the most beautiful, sweetest person ever! I really do think that if we were to meet, that we would be best friends! (I'm not crazy, I swear!) Below are just some of the pictures from the concert!

No comments:

Post a Comment